This is an archive of the syllabi for the modules I have taught to date at the Universities of Heidelberg and Oxford. They have been edited to remove sensitive data, but otherwise feel free to use them for reference–I myself have benefited from the suggestions of many colleagues, whose generous help I would like to acknowledge here.
- Women in Science (syllabus here)
- Global Histories of Technology (syllabus here)
- Mediating Empires (syllabus here)
- Health in Colonial Empires and Colonial Medicine (syllabus here)
- News and Newspapers in Nineteenth-Century India (syllabus here)
- List of Gender & Women’s Studies Libraries/Archives (here)